Tuesday 27 September 2011

New Goodies!

I do like to make my garden look good, even down to the finishing touches, like the labels for the veg. So I have treated my veg patch to some new goodies:

These wooden plant markers are made in Moradabad, & the producers are members of WFTO (World Fair Trade Organisation), so working conditions are monitored. I try to buy fairly traded products where possible, as I know that the artisans enjoy good working conditions, good wages, steady employment, schooling for their children & clean water. You can buy these here, where you get 10 markers for £4.95. At the same time I also treated myself to a cute seed tin:


This holds all of my packets of seeds, which is obviously an essential quality in a seed tin. It is made by the same people who make the wooden plant markers, so it's also Fairtrade. You can get this here for £4.95. Well worth it if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment