Tuesday 27 September 2011

A Gardening Playlist

I love to listen to some music when I am working hard in the veg patch, but the radio cable will just not stretch to that end of the garden. I have taken recently to just listening to music on my iPod. I mainly listen to playlists, so I have had the idea of making a small 'Gardening' playlist, & here are it's contents:

1. Tree Hugger by Antsy Pants & Kimya Dawson
2. Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles
3. Song for Sunshine by Belle & Sebastian
4. Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin
5. Dig It by D Tent Boys
6. Sunchyme by Dario G
7. The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song by The Flaming lips
8. Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses
9. Rambling Rose by Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan
10. Flowers in the Rain by Kaiser Chiefs (Cover)
11. Sunny Afternoon by The Kinks
12. Let the Sun Shine by Labrinth
13. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
14. Earth Song by Michael Jackson
15. Dig, Lazarus, Dig!! by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
16. I Got Life by Nina Simone
17. A Force of Nature by Oasis
18. A Kind of Magic by Queen
19. The Animal Song by Savage Garden
20. Make Me Smile (Come Up & See Me) by Steve Harley & The Cockney Rebels

This is the first of many playlists.
Keep having a spy for randomly themed playlists I will kindly put together.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment