Friday 21 October 2011

Gardening Related Blogs & Websites

A treat for you & your garden. This is my selection of blogs & websites that I religiously read, to get tips & keep up to date with the gardening world. I have provided you one for every day of the week, to keep you busy. So, take a cheeky peek!

A lovely little blog about a veg patch & a family.

The calendar section on this is best, telling you when to plant veg, pick it, prune it....

A tool which enables you to swap unwanted plants & seeds for the ones you do want.

They have a great little gardening range, which is all eco friendly & ethically sourced. I get the majority of my gardening products from here (dibber, leaf sacks, seed tin, etc).

I get most of my recipes from here (when I am not leafing through my stack of recipe books). I really like this site because 'real' people have actually tried them out, so I know they will work for novices like me!

The 'Grow Your Own' section of the Guardian is great for just reading articles about other peoples gardens, & problems they have faced & 'grown' through. Give it a read.

& finally.....

I can waste so much time on here.... Basically you sign up (for free), tell it what your favourite things are (eg: gardening, food, crafts, etc), click on stumble & away you go! It's great!

Don't wate too much time.... Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment